Ramadan the most important month of the year for most MENA broadcasters, as the majority of their advertising revenues will be generated in the holy month.
- What is a typical MENA broadcaster Ramadan grid, and how do broadcasters decide what programs to acquire for Ramadan?
- What percentage of a MENA broadcaster's annual programming budget is spent on Ramadan acquisitions?
- How big is the spike in TV viewership in Ramadan? What genres & styles of programming recorded the highest viewership minutes in 2017?
- What does “exclusive" really mean for Ramadan programming in the MENA FTA market? Is OTT changing the rules of the game?
- Post-Ramadan: How do broadcasters measure success rates of the titles they’ve acquired to help in determining future acquisition decisions?
Moderator: Heba Korayem, Client Director, mena.tv (UAE)
- Amr El-Feky, CEO, D Media Group (Egypt)
- Samer Geissah, Vice Predient of Innovation, du Telecom (UAE)
- Manar al Amin, Executive Manager, CBC (Egypt)
- Mostafa El Sakka, Channel Director, ON E & ON Drama (Egypt)