Discussion around producing animation content that can travel or be adapted locally, buying and selling animation content into other regions/countries as well as the current state of the animation industry in each panelists’ country, challenges they are facing and any development to be shared with audience.
Moderator: Ahmed Abdelhamid, Head of Programming & Acquisitions, Majid Kids (UAE)
- Adam Khwaja, Creative Director for Cartoon Network Studios Arabia, Turner Broadcasting (UAE)
- Nick Wilson, Founder, Africa Animation Network (South Africa)
- Gaurav Malhotra, CEO, Artha Animation (India)
- Fayez Weiss Al-Sabbagh, President, Spacetoon Kids TV (UAE)
- Ramy El Gabry, CEO, Divine Touch (Egypt)