Organized by TV France International and the French Embassy in South Africa, this daily “Buyers Happy Hour” is open to all content buyers attending the market. It will be an opportunity for them to mingle with French companies in a more casual and friendly atmosphere and work towards future collaboration. RSVP only.
NFVF, GFC, KZNFC, DFO and FPB Invite you to meet the South African film industry
Digital Lab Africa (DLA), the reference platform for tomorrow’s content in Africa, will unveil its call for application #2 in presence of DLA partners and last edition winners. www.digilabafrica.com
- H.E. Christophe Farnaud, Ambassador of France to South Africa
- Erika Denis, Regional Head of Media, Film & Music, French Embassy
- Olivier Laouchez, CEO, TRACE (DLA partner)
- Alexandre Rideau, Producer, Keewu Production/ Lagardère (DLA partner)
- Greg Kriek & John DeVries, Producer - Director (2016 DLA winners)
With the success of German cold-war thrillers inspiring international broadcasters and streaming platforms to commission German-language shows, Germany will be honored as the 2017 Johannesburg edition of the DISCOP’s Guest Country. Sponsored by Deutshe Welle and the German Embassy in South Africa, the party will celebrate relationships between Germany and Sub-Saharan Africa. The party will be open to all delegates.