2017 is a time of optimism across francophone Africa which has witnessed a steadily growing middle-class. Pay-Tv subscription numbers continue to rise, and some countries stand out with progressive legislations, ambitious public broadcasters and private producers/distributors investing heavily in new projects. This session will focus on 3 important subjects namely 1) Francophone Africa buying content from Anglophone Africa, 2) Co-producing between Francophone and Anglophone Africa as well as 3) selling Francophone content into the Anglophone market.
Moderated by Séverine LAURENT | Media & Communication Senior Consultant | AfrikaKom
· Yves Bigot | CEO | TV5MONDE
· Bernard AZRIA | CEO | Côte Ouest
· Olivier LAOUCHEZ | CEO | TRACE TV
· Lassina BAMBA | Sales Manager | RTI Distribution
· Alain MODOT | CEO | DIFFA