Episodic and limited TV series have come a long way. They now offer sophisticated storytelling and high-production value, plus top stars. To be funded, they also need to please international audiences from many culturally diverse regions of the world. Experts in cross-border content development and distribution business will explain what it takes for a TV series project to stand out, generate interest and deliver sales.
Moderated by Russell SOUTHWOOD | Editor in Chief | BALANCING ACT
· Todd BROWN | CO-FOUNDER | XYZ FILMS
· Liz LEVENSON | VP INTL. ACQUISITIONS & SALES | GRB ENTERTAINMENT
· Pascal SCHMITZ | Head of Acquisitions and Executive Producer | AAA Entertainment
· Joel CHURCHER | Vice President & General Manager: Africa | BBC Worldwide
· Serge NOUKOUE | Business Development Director | COTE OUEST