Not all VR content is made the same and the experiences vary greatly. This session will discuss obstacles and benefits in creating relevant virtual reality content. What kind of VR content broadcasters are looking for? What is their VR content development and coproduction strategies? What are the funding opportunities available to VR producers and the business and distribution models they should follow?
Moderated by Darryl ELS | Festival Director | Encounters Documentary Festival
- Morgan BOUCHET | Director of Digital Content & Head of VR | Orange
- Julia LEEB | Journalist / Photographer / Filmmaker | GERMANY
- Paul BOUCHARD | VR Sales & Acquisition – WIDE VR | WIDE MANAGMENT
- Ulrico Grech-Cumbo | Co-Founder & CEO | Deep VR
- Rick Treweek | Creative Technologist | ALT REALITY