This session will welcome Africa’s next generation of creators, producers and dealmakers to the 3-day Next Gen Program. They will be greeted by a local broadcaster and major international public broadcasters already woven into the Sub-Saharan’s television marketplace. who will deliver a talk celebrating the next generation of content “Made in Africa”, its diversity, quality, and cross-African and universal appeal.
Official welcoming and opening by Phillip MOLEFE, Chairperson, NFVF SOUTH AFRICA
· Ines POHL | Editor-in-Chief | DEUTSCHE WELLE
· Renee WILLIAMS | Acting Group Executive: Television | SABC
· Jean-Luc CRONEL | Director: Marketing and Distribution | TV5MONDE
· Joel CHURCHER | Vice President & General Manager: Africa | BBC WORLDWIDE
· Solomon MUGERA | Regional Editor | BBC AFRICA