With Germany chosen to be the 2017 Guest Country, this discussion will bring together top German companies & institutions who not only believe in the future of Africa, but also invest in the Continent’s innovative talent.
Moderated by Darryl ELS | Festival Director | Encounters Documentary Festival
- Herbert Behrendt | Head of the Cultural Department | German Embassy Pretoria
- Lien Heidenreich-Seleme | Head of Cultural Programmes - Sub-Saharan Africa | Goethe-Institut South Africa
- Claus Stäcker | Head of Programs for Africa | Deutsche Welle
- Jana WOLFF | Marketing & Advertising | European Film Market, Berlinale Africa Hub
- Philipp HOFFMANN | Founder / Managing Director | Rushlake Media
- Sarika LAKHANI | Managing Partner & Founder | One Fine Day Films